Oct. 31, 2016 — The TRiO Educational Opportunity Center at the College of Central Florida Citrus Campus is offering assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, at the Citrus Conference and Learning Center, Room 110, 3800 S. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
Workshops will be held from 5:30-7 p.m. Nov. 9, Dec. 14, Jan. 11, 2017, Feb. 8, 2017, March 8, 2017 and April 12, 2017. The workshop is open to anyone interested in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, not just CF students.
To complete the FAFSA, parents and students will need:
- Social Security Numbers
- Alien Registration Numbers (if not a U.S. citizen)
- 2015 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. You may be able to transfer federal tax return information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- FSA ID to sign electronically
For more information, visit fafsa.ed.gov, or contact Rebecca York-Alcom at 352-249-1215, or email@example.com.