Welcome to the Department of Human Resources!
The Department of Human Resources is committed to providing quality services to support current employees or those considering employment with College of Central Florida. The topics covered in the website will provide information regarding the college benefits, employment, employee relations, sexual harassment, and other services of human resources.
The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to provide quality programs and services in the areas of benefits, recruitment, compensation, equity/diversity, employee relations, which together will attract and retain a dedicated and knowledgeable faculty and staff to foster student success.
The Office of Human Resources strives to promote and maintain the highest standards of professional ethics. The following principles will guide us:
- We will partner with those who share our vision for learning and development.
- We will strive to improve continuously every aspect of the college.
- We will strive to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- We will strive in all our actions to honor the public trust placed in us by our community.
- We will promote the concept of sustainability by preserving the natural environment and conserving our resources for future generations.
Office of Human Resources
3001 SW College Road, Ocala FL 34474
Monday - Friday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
College of Central Florida offers equal access and opportunity in employment, admissions and educational activities. The college will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, genetic information or disability status in its employment practices or in the admission and treatment of students. Recognizing that sexual harassment constitutes discrimination on the basis of gender and violates this policy statement, the college will not tolerate such conduct. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Carol W. Smith J.D., Equity Officer, Ocala Campus, Ewers Century Center, Room 201C, 352-854-2322, ext. 1437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.