Tim Ingram - Automotive Collision Repair & Refinishing
Tools and Supplies
As a student in the Automotive Collision Repair & Refinishing Program you will be required to purchase certain books, materials, tools and supplies. On the first day of class you will be given a course syllabus and course outline which will contain all the specific materials needed. The following is just an example of things that you will need.
- Text books, workbooks.
- Tool Box and Tools (NATEF Required)
- Hand Calculator
- Work pants, shirts and work shoes
- Paper, pens, and hi-liter
- ANASI z.78 approved CLEAR safety glasses
- Other materials, specific to certain courses may be required
(352) 854-2322, ext.1207