College of Central Florida College of Central Florida
Search CF:
Search A-Z

Dual Enrollment Student StudyingDual Enrollment Information for Prospective Students


  • Classification as a high school junior or senior.
  • Submission of a CF Dual Enrollment application to the Dual Enrollment Specialist by the application deadline – public and private school students should turn in their application to their guidance department before the application deadline.
  • Submission of acceptable, current scores on an approved placement exam (SAT, ACTor PERT).  For academic dual enrollment, students must have passing scores in all areas.  For vocational dual enrollment, please call the Dual Enrollment Specialist for test specifics.
  • Submission of a current high school transcript with appropriate high school GPA.  
  • Appropriate paperwork from the high school (blue book form for Marion public school students, notification from Citrus and Levy public school counselors, permission letter for private school and home school students) submitted at time of registration.
  • Home Schooled Students:  Instead of a transcript, please submit the Notice of Intent to Establish a Home Education Program Affidavit from your corresponding county of residence.  This form must be notarized with a stamp from the county.

For a step by step process on applying for Dual Enrollment, please click here.

The PERT can be taken on most high school campuses or at any of CF’s campuses.  Please contact 352-854-2322 ext. 1564 in Ocala, 352-249-1213 in Citrus county or 352-493-9533 in Levy county.

For More Information:
Home School Student Information
Marion County Public and Private School Student Information
Citrus and Levy Counties Public and Private School Student Information
Frequently Asked Questions


Back to Dual Enrollment Home

| more
Follow us on:Like Us On FacebookFollow Us On TwitterView Our Videos On YouTube!College of Central Florida RSS Feeds