Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dual enrollment deadlines for upcoming semesters?
|Fall 2013||Spring 2014||Summer 2014|
|Priority App Deadline||Tues. May 14th||Thurs. Sept. 26th||Thurs. March 6th|
|Registration for Priority Apps||Tues. July 9th||Thurs. Oct. 10th||Tues. April 1st|
|Final App Deadline||Thur. June 6th||Tues. Nov. 5th||Thurs. April 3rd|
|Registration for Final Apps and Make Up Registration||Wed. July 31st||Wed. Nov. 20th||Wed. April 23rd|
|Schedule Available on web||April 1st||Mon. Sept. 16th||Tues. March 4th|
|Classes Begin||Mon. Aug. 19th||Wed. Jan. 8th||May14th/June 26th|
What materials should be included in the application packet?
- Dual Enrollment Parent Approval Form
- PERT, ACT or SAT official test score reports
- High school transcripts
- Advanced Placement (AP) or AICE score reports if the student has taken them
- “Notice of Intent” for home school students only
What do I need to bring to Registration Day? (Marion County Student Only)
- Signed permission form
- High school – available from guidance counselor.
- Home school – letter from parent
- List of desired classes, including section numbers. Please note that your first preference of classes may not be available and it is wise to have a back up selection
How do I register for my dual enrollment classes if I am a Citrus or Levy county student?
- Registration is coordinated through your high school guidance counselor.
What are the cut-offs for passing test scores?
How do I register for one of these tests?
PERT: This test is given at CF. Students receive their results as soon as they finish the exam. Students will need to bring the following:
- $10.00 testing fee
- Social security number
- Photo identification
Call 352-854-2322, ext. 1564 in Ocala, 352-249-1213 in Citrus county, or 352-493-9533 in Levy county to register.
CF Academic Calendar?
If I earn a “D” or "F" in a course but my other grades are high, can I continue in the dual enrollment program?
No, you will no longer be able to participate in the dual enrollment program.
If you experience difficulty with a course, do not wait to ask for help!