Apply for Financial Aid Online
You must apply for federal student aid for every school year that you attend. To reapply, you should submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you submitted a FAFSA last year, and you are eligible to complete a Renewal FAFSA, you may choose to have most of the questions pre-filled with the information you provided. Simply updating the information for the new school year on a Renewal FAFSA may be faster. However, the Renewal FAFSA is available solely for your convenience. If you prefer to start fresh with a new FAFSA, you are free to do so.
- Go to the FAFSA on the Web home page.
- Click Start Here to log in.
- Click FAFSA Renewal.
Note: If you are eligible to complete a Renewal FAFSA, you will be asked to provide your PIN, as well as answers to income, asset, and tax questions. You must also update any information that has changed since last year.
An electronic signature may be sent in lieu of the paper certification using a personal identification number (PIN). If you don’t have a PIN, you can obtain a PIN from the U.S. Department of Education’s Web site: www.pin.ed.gov. This PIN will enable you to:
- access online personal information;
- review your online grant and loan history on the National Student Loan Data System (www.nslds.ed.gov);
- gain access to FAFSA on the Web and use the PIN as an electronic signature to sign the FAFSA, or obtain a copy of your FAFSA information;
- make online corrections to your FAFSA;
- sign a loan promissory note; and
- complete loan entrance counseling.
Retain the printed FAFSA application information for your records.
Net Price Calculator - Estimated financial assistance