College of Central Florida College of Central Florida
Search CF:
Search A-Z

Lost Cards - Reporting a Lost CF OneCard

Lost your CF OneCard? For your security and convenience, it is important that you report it lost immediately.

An INACTIVE CARD replacement must be  requested, with picture ID, in person, at one of our campuses.

If your card has been ACTIVATED and you are sure you have lost the card, simply log in and click on “Profile” then “Card Status” and then “Report Lost". You will be prompted at this time to select a payment method for the new card.  A new card will not be generated until payment is confirmed. This process will deactivate your current CF OneCard to prevent unauthorized usage. If you reported your card lost online your account will be debited.

Fee: $10

The replacement card will be mailed to the mailing address on file. You may also report your card lost by bring a completed Request for HigherOne Replacement Card form to the Cashier's Office with the replacement card fee of $10.

Damaged Cards - Cards that No Longer Work

Occasionally, an ID's magnetic strip cannot be read by card readers. There can be a variety of reasons for this. Most often it is because the magnetic strip on the back of the card becomes damaged or erased. Both these problems require a visit to the Campus Card Office for resolution. Cards that are worn or broken will be replaced at no charge to the student.

Any cards that show signs of abuse within a short period of time must be replaced by the cardholder and will be charged the replacement card fee.

An invalid message at an on-line card reader usually means the University status is not current. Stop by the Campus Card Office to have the problem researched. The proper University officials will be notified of cards that have been tampered with and may result in disciplinary action.

A $5.00 fee for timed-out refund disbursements which are placed on the Higher one cards will be levied.

**Once a refund has been timed-out, and returned to CF, we will deduct any charges the student had, before any re-disbursement is done, whether it is returned to the student (because they claimed it in time) , or to the program from which it came (Federal or State—abandoned property section) because the student did not claim it on time.

| more
Follow us on:Like Us On FacebookFollow Us On TwitterView Our Videos On YouTube!College of Central Florida RSS Feeds