...serving and inspiring students!
As College of Central Florida Ambassadors, we strive to create a positive image of the college through student outreach and service. As role models, we lead by example, and convey integrity, compassion, professionalism and academic excellence. We demonstrate ambition and provide encouragement and direction to current and future CF students.
How Ambassadors serve:
Ambassadors are official representatives of the college. They will have the opportunity to work with the School Relations Coordinator at campus and community events promoting various programs and services. Ambassadors will also have the opportunity to serve at events hosted by the college president. They will obtain business experiences and essential life skills in the areas of communication, leadership, public relations and more!
- Must be nominated by a CF faculty member or high school guidance counselor
- Must have a 3.0 GPA
- Must complete a CF Ambassador Application
- Must have two letters of recommendation
- Must be able to prepare a 3-5 minute presentation or speech used to recruit potential students if selected for the second interview
The program runs from August through May. Students who are selected receive up to $800 toward in-state tuition per semester for the year. If you or someone you know is a good candidate for the program, download our application packet, and contact Randolph Bellamy at (352) 854-2322, Ext. 1543.
- Application Packet - Ocala Campus
- Application Packet - Citrus Campus (MS Word)
- Application Packet - Citrus Campus
To request the use of our student ambassadors at a particular event, give us the details of your event and submit your request here.