College of Central Florida College of Central Florida
Search CF:
Search A-Z

Veterans Affairs - Change of Major

Procedure for Chapter 30, 33, 35, 1606, 1607 Students who are Changing Their Major

  • Chapters 30, 33, 1606, and 1607 are required to fill out and submit a VA form 22-1995 to the CF VA Office or Enrollment Services Center. Those who are Chapter 35 require a VA form 22-5495. 
  • These forms are available in the CF VA Office (located in the Bryant Union Center – Building 5).
| more
Follow us on:Like Us On FacebookFollow Us On TwitterView Our Videos On YouTube!College of Central Florida RSS Feeds