College of Central Florida College of Central Florida
Search CF:
Search A-Z

Veterans Affairs - Student Responsibilities


Class Registration

You must have your schedule signed by an advisor and submit a copy to the VA Office each term to complete the necessary paperwork to certify your benefits.

Changes to Schedule

Any Changes to your term schedule must be reported immediately to the VA office.

Change of Address

Notify the DVA and the VA office of any change of address. Verify your enrollment with the Regional Processing Office by calling 1-877-823-2378 or by using W.A.V.E. (https://www.gibill.va.gov/wave/index.do)

Timely reporting of the above events will decrease delays in receipt of your benefits. You should adopt a "The Sooner the Better" philosophy when reporting your Veterans Educational Benefits

| more
Follow us on:Like Us On FacebookFollow Us On TwitterView Our Videos On YouTube!College of Central Florida RSS Feeds