Transferring to CF with Grade Points

All transfer students will be evaluated by these standards of progress, using the same criteria used for nontransfer students. Transfer students entering without good standing will be assigned to the appropriate category, e.g., academic warning or probation. They will return to good standing when sufficient standards of progress have been earned to achieve a C average.