Evernote turns your Android device into an extension of your brain.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
Edmodo for the Android makes it easy for teachers and students to stay connected and share information. Use your Android phone to send notes, post replies, and check messages and upcoming events while away from the classroom.
SyncSpace for Android provides a zoomable drawing space that can be shared in real time over the net, a sort of shared whiteboard. Turn on synchronization and send a link to the document to others who will be able to see your drawing and also make changes using SyncSpace. The resulting drawings can be emailed as images or saved for later editing.It's the perfect whiteboard replacement for distributed teams. See a demonstration video at our web site, infinitekind.com.
AndroMedia Video Editor
Video Editing App For Android Platform
AndroMedia is unique Video Editing App For Android Platform
Designed to be intuitive to use, AndroMedia is fully featured video editing program for creating professional looking videos in minutes. Making movies has never been easier.
* Export movies in standard definition or HD (320p 480p 720p)
* Drag and drop video clips for easy video editing
* Trim and Combine both video and audio files in two different editor.
* Apply effects and transitions and more
* Overlay title clips for captions and movie credits
* Apply Crop and Ken Burns effects to your video tracks
* Apply FadeIn and FadeOut effect to your audio tracks
* Supports MP4,MOV,JPG,PNG,MP3,WAV file formats
* Save login credentials to upload videos directly to YouTube from AndroMedia
* Easy to use layout
eduPort is an online educational portal which allows users to browse through,view and save their favorite lectures and talks offered by some of the most popular Youtube channels.
Download videos for offline viewing.
View some of the courses offered by some of the best Universities/Organizations in the world under one roof. Courses are organized as playlists of subjects/courses.
Save links to your favorite videos for quick access and later reference.
Optimized for an enhanced mobile performance.
On your PC, phone, or the web, OneNote goes everywhere
Microsoft OneNote Mobile for Android is a note-taking app for capturing all of your ideas and to-dos on the go, brought to you by Microsoft Office.
Create notes with text, pictures, and bullets. Make and manage to-do lists with checkboxes. Then keep your notes in sync using free Microsoft SkyDrive® online storage to access, edit and manage them from virtually anywhere, from your PC or almost any web browser. Access your notes online at www.skydrive.com.
**** With the free version of OneNote Mobile for Android you can access, create and edit up to 500 notes. Once you reach this limit you can still view, delete, and sync your notes. To continue taking and editing notes, you can upgrade OneNote Mobile for Android to unlimited use through an in-app purchase.****
▪ Must have Android 2.3 or higher.
▪ A free Windows Live ID is required to use OneNote Mobile for Android - use an existing ID or let OneNote help you sign up.
▪ Web functionality uses the free OneNote Web App available on SkyDrive, which requires a supported web browser.
▪ OneNote Mobile for Android opens notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 or the OneNote Web App.
PRO version has no ads.
Now teachers can manage their students grades directly on their Android device!
-No need to sync two separate grade books! Use one primary grade book on Google Spreadsheets
-Email student grades with the click of a button
-Pin-number to protect your grade books if your phone is lost
Instructions at website
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with an online Commander and a more user friendly interface, it is easier then ever to track down your missing phone.
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere, either with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
~Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~Find phone using GPS location
~Text your attention word
~Control from Commander at WheresMyDroid.com
~Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~No battery drain
Extra Features In Pro
~Remotely lock device
~Remotely wipe SD card
~Remotely wipe phone data
~Use a landline to activate the app
~Customizable ringtone when lost (Pro or with registration)
Must have Android 2.2 or better
The iTunes U app gives you access to complete courses from leading universities and other schools — plus the world’s largest digital catalog of free education content — right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Whether you’re majoring in molecular biology at a university, taking Spanish in high school, or just interested in European history, you now have a valuable tool to help you learn anytime, anywhere.
Turn your iPad into your personal interactive whiteboard!
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s a radically intuitive app that anyone will find extremely easy to use, regardless of age or background.
To see examples of smart, entertaining, fun, and inspirational ShowMe’s that other people have made, check out ShowMe.com.
View and present your prezis anywhere with simple, intuitive multitouch gestures. Drag to pan and pinch to zoom in or out of topics, just like you do in any map apps. Revise and retouch your prezis, correct typos and adjust your presentation on-the-fly. Prezi Viewer is the perfect companion to your Prezi experience.
The Pearson eText app is a great companion to Pearson’s eText browser-based book reader. It allows existing subscribers who view their Pearson eText titles on a computer to additionally access their titles in a bookshelf on the iPad either online or via download.
With the Pearson eText app, book content is displayed with the highest quality fidelity to the print and online versions of the textbook. The Pearson eText app provides students and instructors with many of the same features available to web-based eText subscribers. The Pearson eText app provides full-text search capabilities, a notes manager, support for multimedia content, glossaries, note sharing and many other exciting features.
Access to your titles: A valid Mastering/MyLab Pearson or Pearson Digital Library Username and Password is required to access your subscribed titles on the iPad. Please follow the instructions provided by your instructor to obtain a Pearson account or contact Pearson Customer Technical Support.
If you receive a message stating "Invalid Username or Password" and you've entered the information correctly, your subscribed titles are not yet available on the iPad
Access the CourseSmart website using a custom-designed iPad application. This free app is a perfect complement to a CourseSmart service. NOTE: This application requires an internet connection.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Access your eTextbooks for quick reference
* Scan for images, tables, graphs & charts
* Skim thumbnails or full pages
* Add and Edit Notes to pages as you study
* View your notes during an open book exam
* Find what you need using keyword search
* Get a true digital equivalent of your textbook
eClicker is a personal response system that allows teachers to poll their class during a lesson. It provides teachers with the real-time feedback they need to be sure their messages are being received. Developed for smartphones and laptops, eClicker leverages the hardware already in the hands of many students providing a low cost polling solution for the classroom. All you need to get started is the eClicker Host app running on an iOS device, a Wi-Fi network, and students with internet-enabled devices to participate.
● Wi-Fi based classroom response system for up to 64 clients*
● Students can participate with any internet-enabled device
● Edit questions on your computer or iOS device
● Add images to questions or draw your own
● Share question sets with other teachers via Bluetooth**
● Poll questions one-at-a-time or back-to-back
● Review historical polling data and email reports
* 32 clients on the iPhone or iPod touch
** feature not supported on the first generation iPhone and iPod touch
The eClicker system is made up of of two parts: the host and the client(s). Teachers use the host app to enter questions and begin the polling. Students participate in polls by entering the host’s address in a web browser using any internet-enabled device. Additionally, there is a free client app available for iOS devices that speeds up the process of connecting to a host over the Wi-Fi network.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. Any file you save to your Dropbox is accessible from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Bring all your photos, videos, and docs anywhere.
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to your photos, videos, and docs — no more attachments.
• Add files to "Favorites" for fast, offline viewing.
Take your work on the go and review docs when you're out and about. Even if you accidentally leave your iPhone in a taxi, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox.
With the join.me viewer, you can join an online meeting no matter where you go. View someone’s screen, share ideas and collaborate in real time, for free!
Optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, join.me is fast, free and nimble, and makes attending an online meeting as easy as touching your screen.
HOW IT WORKS
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next, direct your friends, colleagues or clients to http://join.me to either log in or start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc get-together.
They click the big orange “share” button to begin sharing their screen. It generates a secure nine-digit or personal meeting code. You type that into the join.me viewer and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you’re hundreds of miles away. It really is that simple.
Plus with unified audio, now there are two ways to call into a join.me pro meeting – via VoIP from your mobile device or you can call into the conference line. If you’re viewing a join.me free meeting, you can only call via VoIP from your mobile device.
• Mobile screen viewing
• Unified audio or Internet calling (VoIP)
• Chat with participants
• See who’s attending
Wiggio provides the easiest way to manage and communicate within a private group.
Over 50,000 groups ranging from groups working on projects to clubs, committees, businesses, social groups, schools, political movements, and teams are using Wiggio to create a central, simple and secure hub for their groups. On Wiggio, all group members are kept in-the-loop, whether they're on their phones or at their computers.
With Wiggio you can:
- Send blast emails, SMS, and voice messages to group members
- Share files and photos (privately)
- Create group conference calls and video conferences
- Setup events on a central group calendar
- Poll your group to get a quick consensus
- Keep a to-do list of tasks and assignments
The iPhone app's features include:
- Send blast emails and free* SMS messages to your address book and Wiggio contacts
- View files on the go
- Manage your schedule: create and view upcoming events
- Manage all your groups: join groups, create groups, invite others to new and existing groups
- Schedule conference calls, virtual meetings, and chatrooms
- View polls and todo lists
Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula... Create an animated lesson... Add commentary to your photos... Diagram a sports play...
With voice recording, realistic digital ink, photos and text, and simple sharing through email, Facebook or Twitter, now you can broadcast your ideas from anywhere.
TEACH WHAT YOU KNOW
• Help students with homework by working through an example problem.
• Put your lessons on the web so students can watch them before and after class.
• Tutor someone from afar.
• Showcase your video tutorials on educreations.com and share your knowledge with the world.
• Add your commentary to famous works of art.
• Diagram football plays, John Madden style.
• Record and replay your voice, handwriting and drawings
• Add text to any page
• Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums, Dropbox or the Web
• Animate images by dragging them around while recording
• Pause and resume recording anytime
• Create multiple whiteboard pages
• Undo and redo your actions
• Choose from 10 different ink colors
• Create a free account on educreations.com and choose who can view your lessons
• Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Embed your lessons on your blog or website
GoodNotes lets you take handwritten notes, sketch diagrams, mark-up PDFs and organize them on a beautiful bookshelf. Turn pages with a swipe, highlight or add notes to any page, and share your notes with anyone. GoodNotes will automatically save your notes and has full backup function to prevent data loss.
Good Note-taking Experience
- Built-in plain, ruled, graph and music papers
- Ten-color pen, five-color highlighter, eraser and lasso tool
- Insert text and images easily
- Shrink down your handwriting as you write using the close-up input
Good Viewing Experience
- Change pages by swiping left or right
- Adjust pages to fit the screen by zooming in or out
- Handwriting looks smooth and crisp even when zoomed in
- Overview of all pages using thumbnails
Good Sharing Ability
- Select the pages you wish to share
- Export to external apps (e.g. Dropbox, Evernote etc.)
- Choose whether to include backgrounds or notes in exports
- Share editable notebooks with other GoodNotes users
Good Importing Abilities
- Import documents from iTunes file sharing
- Import images from the photos library or from the iPad camera directly
- Import PDFs or images from other apps
- Built-in Dropbox file browser
Data Loss Prevention
- Backup all your notes by one tap
- Auto-saves every 15 seconds
- Folder support
- Wi-Fi File Transfer
- PDF table of contents support
- Insert PDF documents into existing notebooks
- Custom template
- External display support
- Page view history
You can create up to 2 notebooks in the free version.
VMware View Client for iPad makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your iPad with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN).
IMPORTANT NOTE: VMware View 4.6.1 or VMware View 5 or later is required for the VMware View Client for iPad. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
WORK THE WAY YOU WANT TO
Work on your Windows based VMware View virtual desktop right from your iPad giving you on the go access from any location. Support for the PCoIP display protocol means your desktop is fast and responsive regardless of where you are.
OnLive® Desktop is a service that provides a seamless, no-compromise, instant-response cloud-based PC desktop, wherever and whenever you want it. OnLive brings to your iPad a high-performance PC experience, regardless of the content, even when interacting with fast-action media.
• Instantly view, edit and create documents using actual Microsoft® Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Easily transfer files between OnLive Desktop and other devices
• Experience high-performance, instant-response PC applications
• Interact with lag-free animation and video
Based on groundbreaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses the power of cloud computing to deliver a seamless, no-compromise remote PC desktop solution.
Sign up for free at www.onlive.com/desktop
Award-winning Edmodo for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad makes it easy for teachers and students to stay connected and share information. Use your iOS device to send notes, submit assignments, post replies, and check messages and upcoming events while away from the classroom.
Teachers can post last-minute alerts to their students, keep tabs on recent assignment submissions, and grade assignments. Students can view and turn in assignments and check their latest grades. Class discussions can be conducted securely, both during and outside of school hours.
CloudOn brings Microsoft Office® to your iPad and links it to your Box, Dropbox and Google Drive accounts.
If that isn’t enough, the built-in Adobe Reader and File Viewer lets you open and view virtually any file type, including PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
And, because we know your work isn’t always just for you, you can easily email files to your contacts directly from the workspace.
CloudOn provides you the files you want and the applications you need on the devices you love - all in a single workspace.
The CloudOn Workspace allows you to:
-Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad to create, review and edit documents.
-Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox, Box or Google Drive accounts
-View virtually any type of file, including: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
-Send files via email directly from the workspace
-Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, etc into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files
-Track changes while reviewing Word documents
-Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks
-Display and edit transitions in PowerPoint slides and present in full PowerPoint mode (not in PDF)
-Open files directly from your iPad email accounts as well as Dropbox, Box and Google Drive
-Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes
This is a virtual gallery of thousands of the world’s great visual masterpieces.
This is an excellent tool for musicians. You can play with virtual instruments, and even record up
to 8 tracks right on your iPad!
An excellent eReader app! I use this to download and read reference materials when preparing for
Use one iPad as a controller to show presentations on other iPads that are connected by wifi or
This is a powerful movie editor. You can use pictures or movies from your iPad’s camera roll to create
really clean movies!
Allows you to view a body with all muscles exposed and then you pick exercises from the list for
This is Apple’s version of Powerpoint, but it is much slicker!
This is Apple’s version of Excel.
Gives translations and common PT phrases to assist when treating a Spanish
Sing or play any pitch and see what it looks like on the musical staff.
The best music theory tutor found anywhere! View lessons, practice nearly anything that you can think of
as related to music!
This is a great presenting tool that allows you to draw over backgrounds. This is an excellent tool
for annotating notes.
A great sheet music viewer that allows you to display, annotate, and even auto scroll sheet music as
Do you have an iPad Question, Comment, or an App you would like to suggest? Click here