The T/LI provides the following services:
- Coordinates on-campus activities including workshops, classroom visits, and faculty forums.
- Offers a variety of workshops (new schedules are published each term) for the enhancement of professional and personal development.
- Publishes Directions, a CF faculty journal, containing dialogue on current professional issues, mini-grant abstracts, articles on teaching, announcements of recent instructional materials acquisitions, reviews of conferences and workshops, as well as highlights of available resources and services.
- Recognition of faculty excellence through the "Stars" and "Constellation" programs.
- In conjunction with the Office of Professional Development, sponsors, encourages, and funds participation in regional and national workshops and conferences in the disciplines as well as in teaching/learning theory and application (SPD funding).
- Purchases updated professional print materials and software located in the Professional Development Center (PDC).
- Offers individual appointments for assistance in projects (tech and non-tech).
- Recognizes and rewards excellence in faculty roles of teaching, service to students, college service, professional development, and public service.
SHARE THIS PAGE: