Student/Parent Shipping and Mailing Instructions
For the safety of our students, all packages and gifts (such as flowers, gift baskets and balloons) are delivered to the CF Postal Services, located in building 35, across the hall from the bookstore. CF Postal Services does not deliver packages to student housing.
Before any package or gift can be picked up, the student must present a picture ID to the postal window clerk.
Delivery of Flowers, Gift Baskets, and Balloons
CF Mail notifies students by a courtesy e-mail, requesting they come to the CF Postal Services located in building 35 across the hall from the bookstore to sign for and receive their package. Special assistance is available upon request for those with special needs.
Delivery of Perishable Items or Medical Supplies
CF Postal Services notifies students by e-mail, requesting they come to the mail window located in building 35 to sign for and receive their package. Special assistance is available upon request for those with special needs.
Perishable items or medical supplies requiring special handling are stored in a refrigerator until the student picks up the mail at the postal window in Building 35.
Do not send cash. CF mail recommends that you use checks or money orders or pre-paid cards rather than cash when sending monetary gifts. Mail or any other post office and provide a safe way of ensuring that gifts are received.
How to Send Packages to CF Students
When shipping perishable items or medical supplies that need special handling, please place a notation on the package (e.g. refrigerate).
- When sending flowers, gift baskets and balloons, include the student's full name and campus box number.
- Address all packages to students as noted below:
Student's Complete Name
3001 S.W. College Road, PMB No.______
Ocala, FL 34474-4415
- E-mail notifications are generated weekly until your package is picked up.
- If your package is not picked up after the fourth e-mail notification, the package will be returned to the sender as "unclaimed."
To Receive Packages:
- Check the email address that you have given CF Postal Services as a contact to see if you have packages ready for pickup.
- Visit CF Postal Services in Building 35 across the hall from the bookstore.
- Present a picture ID such as your CF ID Card or Drivers License for identification to the window clerk.
- Your package(s) will be retrieved by the window clerk.
- Sign for your package on the signature pad once you have received your package.
Notary services are available in CF Printing and Postal Services main office, located in building 35, down the hall from the post office.