Sustainability Challenges - January
CF Athletic/Wellness Opportunities
Our Athletic department offers the following opportunities for Employees and Students with current picture ID’s.
- Use of the pool during regular pool hours and bring a guest for a $2. For more information on the pool go to: www.OcalaAquatics.com.
- Use of the Racquetball courts daily (close at dark)
- Use of Tennis courts daily when not being used for matches and/or Tournaments.
- Basketball courts are open Mon & Wed from Noon to 1:00pm during student activity hour. Also, from March thru September the courts may be used until 4:00pm unless an event is scheduled.
- Weight Room is open from 11:30am-1:00pm Mon-Fri. We have free weights, one treadmill, two stationary bikes and various machines.
- Pilates classes Mon-Wed-Fri from 12 Noon-1:00pm in back of gym first 40 people per class are accepted – you do not have to sign up just show up.
- Spin classes for employees Mon-Thur 4:45pm-5:30pm – reservation required - e-mail Bob Zelinski @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spin classes for student Mon & Wed 11:00am-11:45pm – first 24 people to show up will be accepted. (we only have 24 bikes)
- All Employees and Students with current ID are Free at all Athletic events.
SHARE THIS PAGE: