CF Math Lab
Math Lab Mission Statement
May the students that enter this math lab be well advised regarding their learning needs, facilitated toward gaining the knowledge they need to be successful and productive in life, and well instructed in an atmosphere of respect, security, and integrity. Furthermore, may the administrators and instructors in this math lab provide service that has a lasting impact on student's lives.
About the Math Lab
The CF Mathematics Department established the Math Lab to provide students with the opportunity to improve their mathematics skills as well as access to technology. Mathematics courses are required for the majority of programs offered here at CF. Good math and computer skills are a necessity in higher education as well as many occupations in today's society. The Math Lab is committed to promoting and nurturing these skills.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Free tutoring and assistance with math-related questions
- Free tutoring to help you improve your math skills
- Access to technology
- Use of computers, including many tutoring and testing programs
- Reference materials such as solution manuals and textbooks
The math lab is committed to nurtuting these skills.
When you come in:
- PLEASE SIGN IN REGARDLESS
- You will most likely be greeted by a tutor or Mrs. Poole
- If you need tutoring help:
- Have a seat (at a table or a computer)
- Get your questions organized
- Ask a tutor for assistance
- Don't be shy or afraid to ask for help!
- Otherwise, enjoy... and let us know if you need anything.
Math Lab - Hours
Fall and Spring
|Monday||8 AM - 6PM|
|Tuesday||8 AM - 6PM|
|Wednesday||8 AM - 6PM|
|Thursday||8 AM - 6PM|
|Friday||8 AM - 3 PM|
Note: tutoring available 9am-until the lab closes
|Monday||7:30 AM - 5:30PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 5:30PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 5:30PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 5:30PM|
Math Lab: Building 7 - Room 105, (352) 854-2322, Ext. 1259
Math Lab Coordinator: Selestine Poole, firstname.lastname@example.org