Guidelines for Computer Use Campus Wide
Computers are provided by CF for the use of those enrolled at the college, as well as those who pay a user fee. The computers in these labs and throughout the campus are intended for educational use.
As a CF computer user, you agree to:
· Use the computers to improve skills, perform research, write papers, complete assignments or work on other functions related to your learning experience
· Abide by copyright and other state and federal laws relating to computer use
· Refrain from using the computer to play games or visit chat rooms unrelated to a class or a specific assignment
· Avoid questionable or sexually explicit Web sites including but not limited to pornographic, illegal, or otherwise offensive locations
· Refrain from changing, installing, or downloading anything on CF computers
· Leave technological equipment and/or academic resources as you have found them in the labs
· Report any problems with computers to the appropriate technician or room supervisor
Thank you for your cooperation!