Dual Enrollment Fact Sheet
- The CF Dual Enrollment program provides college course offerings that meet high school graduation requirements and are transferable to universities.
- Dual Enrollment jumpstarts a student's college career and it’s close to home!
- Tuition is free, and college textbooks are provided at no cost to public school students in the CF Dual Enrollment program.
- Students are offered access to college resources, facilities and services, including tutoring. They can join clubs, participate in activities and get involved!
Admission: (Submit all by deadline)
- Classification as a high school junior or senior
- Submission of an online CF Dual Enrollment application by the application deadline.
- Submission of acceptable, current scores on an approved placement exam (SAT, ACT, PERT).
- Submission of a current high school transcript with appropriate high school GPA.
- Appropriate paperwork from the high school (blue book form for public school, permission letter for private school and home schooled students) submitted at time of registration.
What are passing test scores?
How do I know which classes to take?
Summer schedule available on the website: March 14, 2014
Go to www.CF.edu, click on Schedules, and then Credit Courses. Use this schedule to look up the times and days of the available courses and then ask your guidance counselor for advice.
Priority Summer Application Deadline – March 6 Priority Summer Registration – April 1
Final Summer Application Deadline – April 3 Make up/Final Summer Registration – April 23
Dual Enrollment Website and Contact Information
Our website has more information about this program for high school juniors and seniors. Visit
http://www.cf.edu/departments/sa/dual.htm. On the main Dual Enrollment page, you can choose from the informational links for current and prospective students, as well as parents and counselors.
If you need to schedule the PERT, please call 352-854-2322, ext. 1564 or 1572.
Talk to your guidance counselor to make sure you qualify. For questions email Diana Ryon, Dual Enrollment specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.