CF Traffic Court
Receive a parking citation? Citations may be appealed for mitigating circumstances. Persons wishing to appeal may sign up now for the next available Traffic Court session. Traffic Court is conducted through the Student Activities Board (SAB). Appeals will be considered only if:
- The on-line registration is completed.
- You will receive a confirmation when you submit your appeal, please read this information and retain a copy for your records.
- It is recommended by the Traffic Court committee that students who receive a citation on the Citrus County campus and do not reside in Marion county select the option to submit a written appeal so you do not have to drive to the Ocala campus to attend the traffic court session.
Parking Rules and Regulations may be viewed at the following website: http://www.cf.edu/departments/admin/public_safety/traffic.htm
The appeal process is as follows:
- The right to appeal is forfeited after ten (10) business days from the date of issue.
- The appeal is submitted online.
- The completed form is submitted to the Public Safety Department and the Office of Student Life.
- The completed form will be reviewed by Public Safety personnel for completeness and the parking history, if any, attached to the form. .
- Written notification of the committee findings will be provided to the appellant by mail.
- There is no further appeals process.