Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students

Parents of dependent students may borrow on behalf of their children. The student must first apply for aid by completing the FAFSA. Parents must also apply at The student must be enrolled at least half time and meeting standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress. Loan amounts must not exceed the cost of education less other financial aid.