Welcome to Health Sciences!
College of Central Florida currently offers twelve degree and certificate programs to help you enter the largest, fastest-growing industry in the United States – healthcare. In just two years, you can learn how to combine medical technology and human touch to respond to the needs of millions of people. To learn more about the Health Sciences degree programs offered at three CF locations, click on the “programs of study” link on the right side of this page.
Common elements of the Health Sciences programs at CF:
- Each program has earned accreditation from the respective national commissions.
- Each program has a detailed information session (mandatory for some programs).
- Programs are limited access - click here for more information.
- Background check required before starting any Health Sciences programpersons with criminal backgrounds may not be eligible to enter CF's Health Sciences program.
- Health Certificate requiredstudents must meet certain physical & mental standards (i.e. lifting, walking, immunizations, etc., to be certified by a physician).
- Dedicated advisors who are knowledgeable about the Health Sciences programs.
- Basic points of information for each of CF's Health Sciences programs - click here.