See how we can assist you in your career choice.
The College of Central Florida Career Development Center helps students and graduates with career assessment, career counseling, employability skills training and labor market information. Services include extensive career resource library of books and multimedia materials on career planning and occupations and access to employer information.
The Career Center also provides a variety of career assessments for those individuals who want to know more about suitable career options, or are uncertain about career choice and career decision-making. Career assessment is accompanied with individualized career counseling and career planning designed to help meet the needs of each student.
- Career counseling and assessments
- Job placements, local and statewide job listings for full-time, part-time or seasonal jobs.
- Resume review service.
- On-campus recruiters from local companies
- Books, CDs and electronic formats to help with interviewing and resume writing.
(352) 291-4419, ext. 1721, 1572, and 1564
Regular hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Employment for Students
|Students: Looking for a job?||Employers: Have a job to fill?|
The Patriot Job Connection is a partnership between CF and Workforce Connection
What CF students and Employers say:
“I love my job. I've been working full-time for Midland Insurance and it’s going great. I look forward to working with them for many years
to come. Thanks to you (Patriot Job Connection) and the Employ Florida Marketplace, I was able to find the job!”
– Patria Velez, Patriot Job Connection’s first student placement, Associate degree-seeking student, Computer Science
“In the past we used Employ Florida for our hiring needs and have always found it very helpful. From our last job posting we found Patria and she stepped in and we never missed a beat!”
– Ron Thompson, Midland National Insurance Company