Last Mile Scholarship
Did life get in the way of graduation? Now may be the right time for you to finish the last mile.
The Last Mile program at CF is here to help you finish your degree!
Through the FinishSmart@CF scholarship, eligible students will receive financial assistance toward completing their degree.
Students with an associate degree have a significant competitive advantage in the workforce versus students without a degree. Plus, an associate degree increases your earning potential! Graduates with an A.A. or A.S. degree from CF make on average $10,000 to $27,000 more than those who enter the workforce with only a high school diploma.
To qualify for the FinishSmart@CF scholarship, you must:
- be a Florida resident for tuition purposes
- have attended CF within the past eight years
- have not attended CF within the last two semesters
- have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) demonstrating financial need
- meet financial aid Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
- be within 12 credit hours of completing your first associate degree
FinishSmart@CF scholarship funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may cover up to 100 percent of tuition and fees, depending on availability. If you meet the scholarship requirements, please fill out the form below. The CF team will contact you after reviewing your submission.