College of Central Florida is always interested in new avenues to promote diversity and enrich cultural experience of our students. We currently have 75 countries represented on campus. International students represent 40 countries.
Our college mainly specializes in 2-year associate degree programs as well as some 4-year bachelor degree programs.
Our partners are professionals in their fields who play a vital role in helping students reach their educational goals. Below is information regarding the review process and benefits of partnership. And for every student referral, our college pays a 15% commission to the agency for the first (3) consecutive semesters. Please find below some valuable information about becoming a partner agency.
- Be an established organization with experience in the field of promoting study/travel to the U.S.
- Have staff that is knowledgeable about the steps for acquiring and maintaining the F-1 student visa.
- Be able to guide students through the admissions process and provide pre-arrival information prior to departure.
- Have an established website and use a variety of marketing tactics to attract students, such as educational fairs and promotional literature.
- Have the resources and staff to create packages that include education, housing, transportation, and other necessary functions of studying the U.S.
Steps to Become a Partner
The College of Central Florida has an evaluation process for recruiting new agents. The first step is to complete the Educational Partner Information form online. Our staff will review the information provided as well as check your references.
Benefits of Educational Partners
- Marketing Materials
- Access to our logos, digital brochures and professional photography
- Marketing materials to promote our programs
- Student testimonials
- Official certificate of representation
- A dedicated international student services office available to answer your questions and assist your students
- Expedited application processing and FedEx Express mailing
- Commission fee for each student referred to CF from your organization
- Potential for marketing opportunities to further promote our college