The College of Central Florida is conducting Health Sciences program information sessions in November. Potential students must attend a session before applying to any of the programs.
Sessions provide details about admissions criteria, program requirements, costs and more.
There is no waiting list for any of the Health Science programs. Some programs have part-time enrollment options.
Upcoming information sessions include:
Emergency Medical Services
- Friday, Nov. 1, 2-3 p.m., Ocala Campus, Building 35, Room 105, 3001 S.W. College Road
- Friday, Nov. 1, 6-7 p.m., Jack Wilkinson Levy Campus, 15390 N.W. Highway 19, Chiefland.
Nursing (Associate Degree Nursing, Bridge, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- Wednesday, Nov. 6, 3-4 p.m., Ocala Campus, Building 16
Physical Therapist Assistant
- Monday, Nov. 4, 4-5:30 p.m., Citrus Campus, Building C3, Room 201, 3800 S. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 4-5 p.m., Ocala Campus Building 20.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, 4-5 p.m., Ocala Campus, Building 19.
For information about any of the programs or sessions, call 352-873-5817, or call 352-873-5800, ext. 1655.