The College of Central Florida invites recent high school seniors and those looking to advance their career to a virtual open house on Tuesday, June 16. This drop-in event is from 1-5 p.m. online and will give participants an opportunity to speak one-on-one with CF staff from Admissions, Financial Aid, the Health Sciences program and more.
Future students are encouraged to register and receive assistance with the application process, financial aid, placement testing, academic advising or assistance with registration for summer classes that start June 29 and fall classes that begin Aug. 17.
To apply for financial aid during the event, please have the following documents available: Federal Student Aid ID available at pin.ed.gov; email address; 2018 W-2 and Federal Income Tax Forms (1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ) of you and/or your parents (if you are a dependent student); 2018 untaxed income (Social Security, disability, workman’s compensation, etc.); driver’s license or state ID; Social Security card; spouse or parent’s Social Security number and date of birth. For Florida residency verification, please bring a copy of your Florida driver’s license and a copy of your Florida vehicle registration or voter’s registration.
For more information, visit www.CF.edu/openhouse or call 352-854-2322, ext. 1379.
CF continues to offer a variety of program virtual information sessions in June including:
- Health Sciences Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Wednesday, June 10, at 11 a.m.
- Business Administration session on Thursday, June 11, at 6 p.m.
- Health Sciences Dental Assisting session on Tuesday, June 16, at 3 p.m.
- Health Sciences Radiography session on Tuesday, June 16, at 4 p.m.
- Agribusiness session on Thursday, June 18, at 6 p.m.
- Health Sciences Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Thursday, June 25, at 9 a.m.
Registration for the above sessions can be found at www.CF.edu or the CF Facebook page @CF.edu.