The College of Central Florida is conducting virtual information and academic program sessions for potential students, parents and guardians of high school teens interested in learning more about CF.
Sessions last about an hour and provide details about the application process, financial aid, placement testing and resources available to help students be successful. Sessions outline the expectations and outcomes for the specific academic programs.
Future students are encouraged to register and receive assistance with the application process, financial aid, placement testing, academic advising or assistance with registration for summer classes that start June 28 and fall classes that begin Aug. 16.
Virtual sessions in June include:
- General Information, Tuesday, June 1, at 10 a.m.
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Tuesday, June 8, at 12:30 p.m.
- Health Sciences NursingCrew2023, Wednesday, June 9, at 1 p.m.
- Health Sciences Physical Therapist Assistant, Monday, June 14, at 4 p.m.
- General Information, Thursday, June 17, 2 p.m.
- Health Sciences Radiography, Monday, June 21, at 3 p.m.
- Health Sciences Dental Assisting, Tuesday, June 22, at 11:30 a.m.
- Health Sciences NursingCrew2023, Wednesday, June 23, at 11 a.m.
- General Information, Tuesday, June 29, at 6 p.m.
- Health Sciences Nursing ADN, Bridge, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Wednesday, June 30, at 1:30 p.m.
These two sessions will be in-person events located at 3001 S.W. College Road, Ocala.
- Application Day, Saturday, June 12, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Monday, June 21, at 5:30 p.m.