Dec. 31, 2021
The College of Central Florida (CF) has signed and returned the Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF) Certification and Agreement Form. CF has used, or intends to use, no less than the required amount of funds received to provide HEERF grants to students.
CF has been awarded $5,063,708 under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA). It is our goal to reach as many students as possible and comply with all U.S. Department of Education guidelines. The college is required to disburse the same amount on student grants under CRRSAA as was required under the CARES Act. Therefore, $2,531,854 (50 percent) of CRRSAA funds is to be distributed to students. The other fifty percent will be used for allowable institutional needs. In addition, the institution received $427,179 in Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP) funds.
As of Dec. 31, 2021:
- CF has disbursed a total of $2,958,633 to 4,895 students under Section 314(a)(1) of CRRSSA. Funds have been disbursed in two phases as of December 31, 2021.
- In Spring 2021, CF disbursed $2,222,800 to 4,128 students (restated/see Mar. 31, 2021 report for award levels.)
- In Summer 2021, CF disbursed $706,846 to 2,328 students (see June 30, 2021 report for award levels.)
- In Fall 2021, CF had net disbursements of $28,987 with funds disbursed to 35 students.
- Eligible students are currently enrolled students. Eligible students were not required to apply to receive funds.
- Federal Pell Eligible students received $1,500.
- Non-Federal Pell Eligible students who are eligible for other Title IV funding received $1,000.
- Non-Title IV Eligible students received $500.