March 31, 2022 Report
The College of Central Florida (CF) has signed and returned the Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF) Certification and Agreement Form. CF has used, or intends to use, no less than the required amount of funds received to provide HEERF grants to students.
CF has been awarded $18,645,368 under the American Rescue Plan (ARP). It is our goal to reach as many students as possible and comply with all U.S. Department of Education guidelines. Under the ARP (a)(1) program, as authorized under section 2003 of the ARP, fifty-percent ($9,322,684) of the awarded funds is to be distributed to students. The other fifty percent will be used for allowable institutional needs.
As of March 31, 2022:
CF has disbursed a total of $9,283,133 to 5,398 students under the ARP (a)(1). Funds have been disbursed in two phases in the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters.
In Fall 2021, CF disbursed $4,772,113 to 4,453 students (restated/see Dec. 31, 2021 report for award levels.)
- In Spring 2022, CF has disbursed $4,510,620 to 4,066 students.
- Eligible students were not required to apply to receive funds.
- Federal Pell Eligible students received $1,540.
- Non-Federal Pell Eligible students who are eligible for other Title IV funding received $1,000.
- Non-Title IV Eligible students received $500.