Study Abroad with CF and experience learning in a whole new way! Study the arts of foreign cultures, practice a new language with native speakers, examine exotic ecosystems in the field, prepare to be competitive in the global marketplace, or learn more about your own national heritage through the CF Study Abroad program.
Learn While You Travel.
CF provides students with educational travel opportunities both domestic and abroad. CF faculty bring their expertise to each trip and collaborate with the Study Abroad Association to create exceptional and unique learning opportunities. Program trips vary in length. Education is the focus of CF Study Abroad but fun and adventure are also central to each program.
Programs typically include all accommodations, all ground transportation, full time local guides, 24/7 on-ground emergency support, traveler’s health insurance and liability insurance, plus tips and gratuities. Some to all meals may be covered depending on trip. Roundtrip airfare is NOT included.
- 18 years or older on the departure date of travel or travel with a parent or guardian
- In possession of a current passport. Students required to purchase a U.S. passport at least five months prior to travel.
- Registration through the Study Abroad Association (see instructions below).
March 11-15, 2024
Focus: Community Development
Program Price: $1,500
Cahuita National Park
Bribri Indigenous Community Visit
May 5-12, 2024
Focus: Music Appreciation
Program Price: $1,970
Museum House of Music
Mozart’s Birthplace Museum
Apply for aid
Study Abroad may have funding available for upcoming trips. To be considered for a scholarship, students must have filled out a FAFSA for the current academic year and also must provide a 1-2 paged essay describing how the quality of the student’s college education will benefit from participating in studying abroad. Students in financial need will receive priority but all students are encouraged to apply.
Embrace Your Inner Traveler
If you’re ready to participate in one of these exciting trips, then apply now!
- Visit Study Abroad Association page to fill out enrollment form.
- You will receive an email to confirm your information and provide payment instructions.
- Complete an eligibility interview with the Study Abroad coordinator prior to trip.
- Pay via PayPal or bank transfer. (Contact us if you have difficulties.)
- Don’t forget to apply for a scholarship.
- Pay the required deposit by the deadline and turn in any necessary documentation.
- Prior to departure, you will receive a detailed orientation pack with smart travel advice and essential trip information.
Contact CF Study Abroad
Have questions before you apply? Interested in funding a scholarship for students to travel? We’re here to help!
Receive an email with details about the 2024 Study Abroad program.