Authorized Satellite Training Site
Affordable Training for Advanced Automation
Get top-notch, hands-on robotics training from an experienced instructor at the College of Central Florida. CF offers the only FANUC Authorized Satellite Training (FAST) site in Florida.
32 clock hours (4 days)
Mar. 13-16, 2023
24 clock hours (3 days)
Mar. 13-15, 2023
FANUC HandlingTool Operations and Programming
This 32-hour course covers the tasks that an operator, technician, engineer, programmer or instructor would need to be familiar with in order to set up, record and/or troubleshoot programs on a FANUC Robotics HandlingTool Software package.
- Day 1: Safety, robot system, teach pendant, power up, jogging, and initial setup, error and fault recovery
- Day 2: Frames, motion program, motion instructions, copy and edit programs and branching instructions
- Day 3: Instructions on position register and miscellaneous, inputs and outputs
- Day 4: Macros, program adjust, program and file manipulation and post-test
FANUC 2D iRVision Operation and Programming
This 24-hour course covers the basic tasks and procedures required for an operator, technician, engineer, programmer or instructor to set up, teach, test and modify iRVision applications.
- Day 1: Safety, pre-test operating procedures, R30iB iRVision overview, hardware and software installation, camera setup, and inspection vision process
- Day 2: Vision system concepts, lighting and mastering, tool frames, offset frame, calibration GRID FRAME, four point method
- Day 3: 2D calibration, single-view vision process, post-test
Why take this course at the College of Central Florida?
Each year, professionals and robotics enthusiasts come from all around the state to attend these specialized classes at the College of Central Florida. As one of the only FANUC Authorized Satellite Training (FAST) sites in the southeast United States, CF is uniquely positioned to provide excellent education for anyone interested in FANUC certification. CF’s robotics lab features four vision-equipped FANUC robots and supporting software.
Class sizes for these classes are small, usually around 4-8 students, which allows for more hands-on training.
Request More Information
Not quite ready to register? Find out more about these classes and other professional development opportunities by contacting the CF Corporate College at 352-873-5855 or corporatecollege@CF.edu.