The College of Central Florida (CF) has been awarded $5,063,708 under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA). It is our goal to reach as many students as possible and comply with all U.S. Department of Education guidelines. The college is required to disburse the same amount on student grants under CRRSAA as was required under the CARES Act. Therefore, $2,531,854 (50 percent) of CRRSAA funds is to be distributed to students. The other fifty percent will be used for allowable institutional needs. In addition, the institution received $427,179 in SIP funds.
As of June 30, 2021:
CF has disbursed a total of $2,354,146 to 4,440 students under Section 314(a)(1) of CRRSSA. Funds have been disbursed in two phases.
- In Spring 2021, CF disbursed $2,282,400 to 4,395 students (see prior report).
- In Summer 2021, CF has disbursed $71,746 to 193 students.
- Eligible students were currently enrolled students. Eligible students were not required to apply to receive funds.
- Federal Pell Eligible students received $500.
- Non-Federal Pell Eligible students who are eligible for other Title IV funding received $300.
- Non-Title IV Eligible students received $200.